Terms and Conditions
- The application submission deadline is September 30th, 2020.
- The agreed Scholarship prize money being awarded is $1,000.00.
- The use of the Scholarship Funds is limited to the purchase of textbooks, laptops, computer software, or tuition.
- All Student Smart Cardholders must submit proof of Academic performance.
- All Student Smart Cardholders must submit an essay entitled “The Future of Digital Payments in the Caribbean Region and How We Can Embrace It“.
- The length of the Scholarship is one (1) Academic year 2020 -2021.
- The scholarship is awarded upon proof of academic performance in the form of a transcript or official written confirmation from the institution
- All Student Smart Cardholders must be in good financial standing with Cave Shepherd Card Services to be eligible.
- One Student will be selected randomly to receive the Scholarship.
To apply for the scholarship, submit all relevant documents (proof of Academic performance and essay) to [email protected]